With my geography mug! (total nerd move), some candy and the vocal stylings of Adele (big surprise…), Colin Hay, and Miss Goulding.
Exams haven’t even begun and I’m ready for them to be over!
Despite this I am starting to (slowly) get into the Christmas spirit! The following things are helping:
- The TWO decorations in our house right now (Santa + a snowman)
- The red and white Christmas lights I see when I stare into outer-space (at the balcony outside)
- Christmas present shopping!
- The fact I am wearing two pairs of pants, two socks and three shirts daily because of the frigid air.
- Egg Nog Americano Misto’s… I’ll be so sad when all the Egg Nog is gone.
- My winter boots!
- Frozen Toblerone Bars
- My delicious advent calendar!
I’m mostly excited to relax with good company, or a good book… or enjoy skiing in the fresh mountain air and not have to worry about anything else!
A week and two days. It’ll start so soon!
- trustinnature posted this